Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015

Big Kids Clipart

It's October! I don't have big news but I have added a new clipart set to my store. It's some big kids or you may also call them teenagers! This was the work in progress:






And this is how it looks finished! The hardest part for this one was to decide on the colors..I have tried out a million variations ;) Hope you like the result, it is now available in my store! (Click on the picture or click here)

And here it is, the finished product: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Big-Kids-Teenager-Clipart-2129888 

For illustrators or creatives all over the world, there is also the inktober challenge going on right now..I didn't join, but maybe next year? Did you join inktober? 

Happy teaching and see you soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen